£10 for postage and packaging for UK mainland per item. Possibly multiple items if in one box depending on size and weight.
£15 for postage of the sculptures on long crooks
You may decide to display it indoors, in which case please see one of the options I have above.
· Use a bathroom cleaner for example ‘Cif’ or equivalent and sponge
· Use a polish designed for cleaning and protecting stainless steel, such as ‘Peek Polish’.
· Place in the dishwasher if it is small enough and is entirely cutlery based.
· Oil it with WD40, Vaseline or equivalent.
· If you live close to the sea and the air is particularly corrosive then lacquer your sculpture if oiling is not providing sufficient protection.
· Avoid placing your sculpture under hard or acid water fountains, as this can be corrosive to the cutlery.
· Avoid wetting your sculpture if it has bike chain as this will rust – This is only used on sculptures specified as ‘indoor sculptures’ anyway.
For ‘Iridescent Color Steel’
· Clean with warm soapy water and non-abrasive material
· Damp the surface before wiping to soften any debris
· Carefully remove any grit before wiping the surface so not to scratch the surface when cleaning
· Avoid cleaning with abrasive materials or cleaners as these will permanently scratch the surface.
· Avoid placing your sculpture under hard or acid water/fountains, as this permanently damage the surface