LAST ORDERS 12TH DECEMBER!
PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR REQUEST AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP
(Nicely boxed with Eco packing materials)
£10 for postage and packaging for UK mainland per item. Possibly multiple items if in one box depending on size and weight.
You may decide to display it indoors, in which case please see one of the options I have above.
· Use a bathroom cleaner for example ‘Cif’ or equivalent and sponge
· Use a polish designed for cleaning and protecting stainless steel, such as ‘Peek Polish’.
· Place in the dishwasher if it is small enough and is entirely cutlery based.
· Oil it with WD40, Vaseline or equivalent.
· If you live close to the sea and the air is particularly corrosive then lacquer your sculpture if oiling is not providing sufficient protection.
· Avoid placing your sculpture under hard or acid water fountains, as this can be corrosive to the cutlery.
· Avoid wetting your sculpture if it has bike chain as this will rust – This is only used on sculptures specified as ‘indoor sculptures’ anyway.
For ‘Iridescent Color Steel’
· Clean with warm soapy water and non-abrasive material
· Damp the surface before wiping to soften any debris
· Carefully remove any grit before wiping the surface so not to scratch the surface when cleaning
· Avoid cleaning with abrasive materials or cleaners as these will permanently scratch the surface.
· Avoid placing your sculpture under hard or acid water/fountains, as this permanently damage the surface